Castle and Associates focuses on business coaching, leadership and executive coaching.
Penny is an International Coach Federation accredited coach. She helps you deliver business goals by growing your practical skills.
Penny doesn’t believe development has to be dour to give you impact. She offers practical insight. You can implement immediately.
Penny combines her business coaching expertise with hands-on leadership experience. She led high performance teams in large corporates. Now she focuses on her own business. She partners with you to allow you to build business benefit.
If you are Penny’s perfect client:
- You are a leader or a team
- You know what you want
- Your current strategies are not getting you there quickly enough
What sets Penny apart in business coaching is her ability to demystify leadership. She translates concepts into, doable chunks. You put down the leadership books and get on with leading your business.
Penny is an accountant by training. Prior to business coaching Penny spent fifteen years in corporates. She led teams in FMCG, Financial Services and Manufacturing companies. Recently she has built a successful business coaching and leadership development business. Penny’s business experience was in technology, process and human resources. She helps you solve the business challenges you face.
Penny’s formal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Science (Finance and Accounting): UCT
- SAP Certified (Sales and Distribution)
- Professional Coaching Course (PCC) (University of Cape Town & New Ventures West (USA))
- Professional Coaching Course (ACC) (University of Cape Town & New Ventures West (USA))
- Coach supervisor (Spectrum Training)
- International Coach Federation (ICF, USA) PCC accredited coach
- Enneagram Practitioner
- Leadership Embodiment International Facilitation: Levels I and II
- Appreciative Enquiry Coach
- Action Learning Coach
Penny is a member of Coaches and Mentors South Africa (COMENSA)